Secondary Sports Program
INNORUN programme is based on an in-depth study and understanding of the physical, psychological, emotional, and educational needs of all secondary school children. We believe that all aspects of secondary school education should be covered through our unique sports programme. INNORUN programme focuses on providing students with opportunities to participate in multiple sports endeavors outside school. As a result of these opportunities, students improve not only their skill level but also learn the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, dedication, and the joy of competition.
- INNORUN programme is age appropriate and inclusive
- This programme is specially designed for children above 10 years of age
- Student teacher Ratio 25: 1
- Develops proficiency in sports
- focuses on creating learning environment and learning opportunities than teaching skills through drills
- Includes modified games of specific sport to learn and develop skills.
- 70% Game play/ competitive based approach in each session/ lesson
- Every day game play with modified rules to develop the particular skill in game situation
- Small sided competitive match play (intra class)
- Improves the health & fitness levels of all children
- Leads to development of leadership and social skills in children
- Includes platform for observation &measurement of fitness and life skills
- Prepares students for excellence in school, career and life
- Skill specific coaching points for each level
- Inter House and Inter school competitions
- Healthance Report Card/Active Skills Report Card
Curriculum Philosophy and Teaching Methodology
Equipments are critical components of a quality physical and sports education programme. They not only provide tools needed to keep sufficient number of students involved in a particular activity, but it can also be used to differentiate instruction, increase the levels of students participating and their enjoyment of PE and sports, and build an individual’s self-confidence and self-efficacy.
Use of Equipments
Equipments are critical components of a quality physical and sports education programme. The use of appropriate physical ‘props’ which children can see, hold and touch – is one of the best techniques for adding interest, humour and variety to training.
Children remember more of what they are told if the experience is multi-sensory, rather than just listening to spoken words.
Reach us Out:
Location: 004 Dharmanagar CHS, Opp Yogi Nagar, Off Link Road, Borivali (West). Mumbai 400091
(+91) 22 28687620 / (+91)9920367628
Copyrights@Acuver Edu Conzult Pvt Ltd